About Colleen McCarthy
Colleen specializes in using Web Design and Social Media to create relationships and build community.
She believes that the abilities to connect, interact and network with your audience on-line provide you with unique opportunities to reach your market and tell your story.
After over 13 years designing websites, almost a lifetime in this business, Colleen continues to remain curious and learn new technologies. However, one thing remains constant in her work; the focus on the end-user’s experience.
She believes that website’s should be intuitive and provide the user with the tools they need to find what they’re looking for in the most efficient, positive way possible.
Colleen’s web specialties include:
- Working with the client to establish Goals and Targets for the website
- Site Architecture
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – Custom and WordPress with customization
- Writing and Editing for the Web
Engaging in social media is an extension of the dialogue needed to build relationships. Whether it’s on-going communication or specific campaigns, it’s important to establish a strategy to interact. Colleen not only helps to set-up campaigns, but also helps you establish measurable goals and a strategy to reach them.
Colleen’s social media specialties include:
- Email Campaigns using Mailchimp
- Facebook Pages
Coaching and Training:
Colleen provides consulting as a trainer and coach, leading you through the tools that are needed to create your own on-line materials.
Colleen provides coaching in the following:
- Writing for the Web
- Facebook Pages
Colleen’s background includes:
- Diploma Advanced Internet Development – Bodwell Internet School.
- ~ graduated with a 4.0 GPA
- over 10 years experience in sales, marketing and management.
- ~ see my linkedin profile for more details
- Degree in Human Kinetics and English Literature.
- ~ including 2 years of varsity basketball
- ocean canoeing, writing, hiking, theatre, and meditation.